About Berean Baptist Academy...
We are a member of the North Carolina Christian School Association, the American Association of Christian Schools, and we are registered under the Department of Non-Public Education in the State of North Carolina.
The Academy utilizes a curriculum primarily composed of A Beka, Saxon, and Bob Jones textbooks to give our students a strong, Christ-centered education. Each spring we administer the Stanford Achievement Test to all 1st through 12th grade students.
The Academy offers separate Spanish and art classes for 1st through 5th grade, Spanish and Latin for the 5th grade, computer for 3rd through 6th grade, and PE for kindergarten through the 10th grade. Spanish I and II are taught in 9th-12th by a qualified teacher, or these courses may be taken through our online curriculum. 9th-12th grade students may also take French I and II through our online courses. Computer I and Advanced Computer are available for 9th-12th grade students.
Berean Baptist Academy is located in Cumberland County in Fayetteville, North Carolina. The county's population is approcimately 313,000. Fayetteville is a short distance west of the beautiful North Carolina coastline and east of the majestic Appalachian Mountains.
Our address is:
518 Glensford Drive
Fayetteville, NC 28314
Berean Baptist Academy is one of the many ministries of Berean Baptist Church. The school was founded by Pastor Steven E. Byrd in 1975. BBA began with 38 students in very limited facilities. Today we have over 400 students.
- Proclaim the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and teach the Word of God
- Glorify God in academics, sports, music, and all other activities
- Form partnerships with parents toward fulfilling each child’s potential
- Treat all whom God has created with dignity, respect, and compassion
- Maintain a well-disciplined, nurturing classroom environment
- Teach our students to become responsible and productive citizens of the United States
BBA exists in order to provide our students with Christ-centered academic excellence in a safe and secure environment where our students develop a Christ-centered, Biblical worldview.