Returning Family Auto-Renewal Information
Berean Baptist Academy uses an auto-renewal program for returning students.
How This Works for Returning Families:
- We will begin the enrollment process for the next school year this Friday, February 1, 2019.
- With the auto-renew program, you will not be required to fill out any information. Unless notified otherwise, your enrollment at Berean Baptist Academy will auto-renew March 15, 2019.
- The renewal fee (formerly the re-enrollment fee) will appear on your school bill as a prorated amount due April 1 and May 1.
- The price will remain $100 per student. This fee is non-refundable.
- Families who pay the fee in full by March 15 are still eligible to receive the 2% tuition discount.
- Preschool parents are required by state law to sign certain forms with the specific school year (2019-2020) indicated on the forms. Those families will be notified concerning the required documents.
- Rising K5 and 7thgrade families will need to submit current shot records.
- All returning families will need to use the “FACTS for Returning Families” tab under “Admissions” on the school website to select a payment plan for the 2019-2020 school year.
How This Works for Non-Returning Families:
- If you do not wish to continue your journey at Berean, you must contact us by the end of the final business day on or before March 15 each year by 3:30 pm (EST).
- If you do not contact the office, you will be auto-renewed for the upcoming school year.
- Emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org that are time-stamped before the deadline are sufficient for notifying the academy of your intention to not return.
- Students who later desire to return to the academy, after notification of non-return, may be required to meet with the division principal before acceptance.
- Families who decide after March 15 to not continue their journey as Bulldogs will be subject to the withdrawal policies of BBA. This includes the $500 per student fee for voluntarily withdrawing students minus the auto-renew fee.
- All records will be held in a non-transferable status until all financial accounts are settled to include any possible withdrawal fees accrued by this policy change.